Thursday, September 22, 2011

7 Weeks

  • She's generating about one hundred new brain cells each minute!
  • Not only is her brain becoming more complex, but her heart is too.
  • Also important: She's developing a permanent set of kidneys
  • Her arm and leg joints are now forming.
How far along?
7 Weeks Today!

Maternity clothes?
Nope, still wearing my regular clothes

Sleep?
Still exhausted.  Still not sleeping through the night.

Best moment this week?
Starting to feel more pregnant thanks to the m/s kicking in soon after hitting the 6 week mark

 
Food cravings:
No cravings...back to the stage where food doesn't sound good to me :(

Gender:
Not sure yet

Belly button in or out?
In

Movement:
Stil too early

What I miss?
Being able to enjoy food...or even the thought of food.

What I'm loking forward to:
September 26, 2011 - 1st ultrasound - only 4 more days!

Milestones:
Morning sickness set in a few days ago.  It hasn't really been nausea, more like there's a feeling in the back of my throat that makes me feel like I am going to throw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment