Thursday, September 8, 2011

5 Weeks


Your embryo (looking kind of like a tadpole) is starting to form major organs (heart, kidney, liver, stomach) and systems (nervous, circulatory, digestive). Baby's presence in your uterus triggers production of hCG (the hormone detected by pregnancy tests)... which triggers production of other hormones like estrogen and progesterone... which trigger all those great symptoms you've probably been noticing!

How far along?
5 Weeks Today!

Maternity clothes?
None yet...the bloat is making me wear looser clothing though.  I have to unbutton my pants at times too.

Sleep?
All I want to do is sleep!  I get home from work and spend the night in bed.  When it comes to sleeping through the night, that's another story.  I wake up all night long :(

Best moment this week?
Still feeling symptoms.  I get worried about whether or not my little bean will stick!

Food cravings:
Sour Cream & Onion Pringles....and hamburgers.

Gender:
No idea!

Belly button in or out?
In

Movement:
Way too early for that!!!

What I miss?
Having energy...but I'll take the exhaustion because it means the little one is growing!

What I'm loking forward to:
September 26, 2011 - 1st ultrasound

Milestones:
Seeing little Webby at the end of the month <3


No comments:

Post a Comment