Sunday, December 11, 2011

Update & 17w2d Bump

Wow, haven't updated in awhile!  I am now 17w5d and feeling great.  The morning sickness is gone and I am feeling more like myself every day.  I never believed the people who told me one day you would wake up and the morning sickness would be gone, but I am so happy they were right!!!  The fatigue hasn't been as bad either and there are some days where I don't feel pregnant at all.  During week 16 I felt what I thought was movement but I'm not completely positive.  It felt like something was scratching me behind my belly button.  It only happened once that I can recall.  However, on the day I turned 17 weeks exactly, I definitely felt the "fluttering" feeling that everyone talks about.  For me, it feels more like bubbles and/or popcorn popping than fluttering but I've been able to feel it every day since then & it's wonderful :)  We go in this Tuesday (18w) for the anatomy scan and I can't wait!  I am still guessing that it's a girl and hoping that Webby cooperates so we are able to find out for sure! :) 

Here is a picture of my 17w2d bump (please excuse the dirty mirror):

12.8.11 <3 17w2d <3

1 comment: