- Most of her critical systems are fully formed!
- She's about to enter the growth and maturation stage, in which her organs and tissues will grow and develop rapidly.
- She's now developing her reflexes -- if you poke her body, she'll likely move.
- She's opening and closing her fingers and curling her toes, too.
- Her brain is developing fast!
How far along?
12 weeks today
Same as last week. I do need to invest in a few more items though.
Exhausted. Waking up 1-2 times a night to pee. Finding it very difficult to go back to sleep.
Best moment this week?
Making it to 12 weeks!
Donuts. Orange soda. Pancakes.
I'm guessing girl
Belly button in or out?
Still too early, although I have felt some flutters but am unsure as to what they were
What I miss?
Sleeping through the night - guess I won't be doing that again for a long time! LOL
What I'm loking forward to:
November 3, 2011 - NT Scan - Getting to see Webby's cute little face! <3
On to 2nd tri!!!
12 Weeks <3