Monday, October 24, 2011

11 Weeks

I'm a day early (so I am really 10w6d today) but I don't want to forget to do this tomorrow! :)

 
 
  • You can't see it, but she's moving fluidly and gracefully in there.
  • Her skin is see-through, but she's on her way to looking more like a baby.
  • Her fingers and toes aren't webbed anymore.
  • Tooth buds, hair follicles and nail beds are forming.

How far along?
11 weeks tomorrow

Maternity Clothes?
Yes!  Maternity shirts & a BE Band to wear over my unbuttoned jeans.

Sleep?
Still exhausted but I am able to fight my way through it now.

Best moment this week?
M/S seems to be going away - *fingers crossed!*

 
Food cravings:
Pepsi.  Mashed Potatoes.  Sweets. 

Gender:
I'm guessing girl

Belly button in or out?
In

Movement:
Still too early

What I miss?
Sleeping through the night - guess I won't be doing that again for a long time! LOL

What I'm loking forward to:
October 26, 2011 - hearing Webby's heartbeat! <3

Milestones:
Double digits!  I am almost to the end of 1st tri - it's flying by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment